Mobile marketing is changing the face of digital and three interesting facts prove this to be true. The first one is from Smart Insight saying “Users consume 89% of media time on mobile apps while the remaining 11% is spent on websites, while the second one, also from the same source says 80% of Internet users own a smartphone and 64% of them prefer to access a content via a mobile app rather than a desktop site. Another one from Strategy Trends acclaim that “83% of B2B marketers said mobile apps were......
It’s no more news that traditional media is giving way to social and digital has taken...Continue Reading
This infographic by My Tech Blog will show you why your business needs a strong social media...Continue Reading