Why Your Store Needs an eCommerce Website to Grow
An eCommerce website is the next big trend of getting your products sold. If your business has a physical storefront, I bet your biggest challenge is consistently reaching new customers while communicating effectively with existing ones.
However, these are nonnegotiable prerequisites to growing and every business owner will agree that this is not easy as it sounds.
However, creating an eCommerce website allows a retail store to breakthrough the limitations of a physical location and helps a store sell more than it normally does.
4 Solid Reasons Your Store Needs an eCommerce Website.
1. Shoppers prefer to buy online nowadays
Wondering if this is true? A research from eCommerce Fundamentals, UK has proven that 71% of shoppers believe they will get a better deal online than in stores. Looking at the big price slashes, discounts Other factors that encourage buyers to shop online includes reduced delivery costs, availability of varieties and scarcity.
2. An eCommerce website helps you reach new prospective customers through search engines
The number one limitation of physical store is that they can only get patronized from customers within their geographical location. However, with an eCommerce website, a store can reach customers within and without their physical location.
3. With eCommerce website, your advertising opportunities grow significantly.
When your store exists online, you have greater opportunities to get your business out to the world. Moreover, with online promotional options including content marketing, social media, email marketing, Search Engine Optimization, google adverts and more, you can reach more people easily and get more patronage to your business.
4. It will help you improve your customer base and collect data for email marketing.
Gathering customer information online is much more effective and easier than trying to gather a customer base offline. As a matter of fact, Such information can be used for email marketing to increase new and repeat business by strategically and continuously re-engaging prospective customers. Businesses running a strictly physical storefront don’t get this kind of opportunity.
At Trace Media, we can help you develop end-to-end ecommerce solution to streamline communication, automate workflow, manage high volume transactions, user management and authentication, data and content management, shopping cart applications and payment gateway integration. Our design services include;
- Designing a new online presence
- Creating unique Landing Pages
- Developing the Creative for Email Campaigns
- Custom Built, Responsive and Mobile Friendly website
- Web Hosting and Domain Registration
- Full Search Engine Optimization.
OUR ECOMMERCE SOLUTIONS
Based on your unique goals and requirements, we deliver custom eCommerce solutions that your business will not outgrow. You will get a stable and secure full-featured eCommerce web solution that has all the bells and whistles you need.
- Online shopping cart that visitors can add products to and modify
- Order history, shipping status, wish list creation
- Secure checkout with 128-bit SSL encryption
- Gift wrapping options and gift card messages
- Integration with paypal and over 50 other payment gateways
- Anonymous, one-page checkout to help improve conversions
- Add and edit product pricing and descriptions with ease
- Custom attribute options for products –like color and weight selections.
- Stock and inventory management
- You can export Sales reporting to spreadsheet formats
- Search Engine Optimization with friendly links and sitemaps
- Offer coupons, discount codes and gift certificates.
Here are 8 Website features that’ll help your SEO and Online visibility. If your site doesn’t have them, you need to redesign immediately.
December 14, 2017